Our Senior Portrait Sessions are typically completed in a one-hour portrait session which includes enough time for up to three outfits. Sessions are held in carefully selected locations that offer a variety of background options all in close proximity to maximize photography time.
Families are asked to provide their own props that best reflect the senior’s high school accomplishments. (Some Examples: Letterman Jacket, Musical Instrument, Sports Equipment/ Jersey, Class Ring, First Car)
Additional Features of the Senior Portrait Session
- A watermark can be added to the corner of images with either the name of the student or their high school and their class year.
- Print Packages can be purchased with Senior Portrait Sessions.
Download Flyer For Pricing.
- Rural Locations make for great backdrops for senior sessions and are highly recommended. Please be aware that a small travel fee will be assessed for any locations outside of Visalia city limits.
Book Your Session
To get started on booking your session:
- Call or Text: 559-737-1421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out The Contact Form